Tuesday 31 July 2018

Emerson Bridge Park to 120 south of Fort Nelson BC JUly 30th Monday

Solved Gopro issues, relocated the pad on my dash so the cord reaches, it goes off each time the car starts so I getting better at turning it off and starting a new tape, Changed time lapse to 1 second per frame from 5, works out to be 30 times faster than real, the past tape were 150 times faster and so too much to watch I think. Animals, I killed a prairie dog, most seem to run and stand up every few steps, so you see them run hop run hop, this one was ran without looking I guess. Also the a Pronghorn, too far to take pic of, also a dead one at the side of the road. Bought fuel a few times filled up my spare tank at $1.30-32.  Pull off at a raised pad about 120km short of Fort Nelson, had I stayed a bit longer I would have seen a nice spot beside a river.

Within seconds the car is attacked on all side by bugs, many are interest in the thousands smashed on the front bumper and so I don't get out of the car.  I should say the speed signs are truly a suggestion  around here, I and passed by an unmarked car when I'm 35km over and I guess that was not fast enough for this area. I did see one car pulled over though.  All three provinces have photo radar and they are very serious about it near towns or within the city. As soon as you see the sign everyone slows down.  Drove 1367km today running total it 4627km.  

No comments:

Post a Comment