Friday 27 July 2018

Drive to Cottage country Parry Sound Friday July 27

I had a lovely drive up the 400 highway today, traveling just 30km in the first hour, next much better with 76km and the last 112km.  Parry Sound the driest part of Ontario today with a forest fire still raging on just 40 km's away, Ellen's garden is dust. I had nice meal with Ellen and friends Dave and Maureen to celebrate my 50th birthday, it going to take a while to remember 50.

I set up the Gopro for time lapse 5 seconds 4k and checked when I arrived, the battery said 87% which did not make sense given it was on for 3 hours and yes I turned it off somehow, so no 5 minute video of the drive to cottage country. I will try again tomorrow.  I hope to make it to Thunder Bay or a little beyond.  The spot sent 2 emails one when I left and when I arrived, don't know why it did not sent every hour, it seemed to stop flashing.  Also I have learned that it will not link to Facebook or the Blog but links to twitter, I have an account but have never tweeted anything, they send me lots of junk mail though. 218km today no $ spent. km's at start 591103 weight 228lb.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great and safe trip Dave. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete