Wednesday 18 July 2018

Gopro 5 Black


Gopro5 idea not without issues, just bought a new laptop to accommodate new tech.  Software seems to work on new platform so I can do photo time lapse vs video time lapse before posting to my Youtube channel "Toronto-Tuktoyaktuk-Toronto", a unique name such that it is searchable on both YouTube and Google. The Gopro plugs into USB charges so then it really comes down to memory card size, A Gopro tech had recommenced is do 1 frame per 5 seconds and estimates my card will burn 1 gb in 40 minutes or about 85 hours of recording.   Although if I'm using the USB charger I'm not listening to music. So much to learn and figure out.

New computer does not charge on USB.  I will try the inverter but that tend to blow fuses so I have a bunch of fuses and will use sparingly. Diesel cars don't start with a weaken battery and you can't boost a diesel car.

The gps spot tracker seems to work and car is all set-up.

Very cool video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICHEbFokcSI

No comments:

Post a Comment