Thursday 6 September 2018

Tuesday Aug 21st Ontario slow go with lots of road construction

Leaving Winnipeg full a full tank and spare allowed my to drive through Thunder Bay where the most expensive fuel seems to be, passing stations showing $1.48ltr up just $0.30 a litre, filling up at the Sault Ste Marie $1.30.  I did drop at Agawa native post for some smoked trout. $13/lb time up a lot from 2 years ago when I paid $9. Its just 10am and the post having another big day.



I mess up of shifting the clock in the car by an hour and so pulled into White Lake Provincial thinking it 6:30 when its was 5:30.  Still a very long day of road construction stoppage.   Fires are allow tonight and I pick a site by the lake, have a fire, walk around the park, lots of mushrooms around many are edible but I left my book at home so no picking.  Tonight my most expensive camp site $42.86, park is mostly empty. By the lake they have docks for campers bring their boats, first park I  see that. A beaver swims by in the early evening. Driving just 757km today.





No comments:

Post a Comment